Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quid Pro Quo

I'm sure the majority of America had the same reaction as I did when they heard the verdict in the Casey Anthony case. I'm sure there was a chorus of "WTF" in complete harmony heard round the country. In all honesty I didn't watch the trial simply because Nancy Grace has hammered this whole case in the media for the past 3 years that it seemed like there wasn't anything new to hear, except some lame ass defense on Casey's part.

But in all honesty am I completely surprised that she was found not guilty? Not really, even with my own limited knowledge of the legal system, I knew there wasn't any forensic evidence to tie Casey to the murder. Don't get me wrong, I truly believe she had a hand in her daughters demise and the thought of her profiting from this whole situation with a book or movie deal disgusts me. But I have to keep to my belief that the system for the most part works. However, it is a bitch when cases like this happen. But I am a believer in what comes around goes around. She will have to face her maker one day and the thought of that will have to suffice, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment