Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Are you kidding me?

I can't believe I've been teaching as long as I have and still every spring I have to worry about having a job the next school year. It's ridiculous! How much more does the administration except teachers to do to ensure we keep our employment?  I tell you if I thought I had other options I think I would have considered leaving this profession years ago. But I'm a teacher, and if I do say so myself a good one. I am just sick and tired of constantly worrying about budget cuts that supposedly are for the good of the district when I know that my students are going to suffer because of them............and I wait...........again............

1 comment:

  1. I commend you for being a Teacher, its one of the most important jobs in my eyes. I can't sing Teachers' praise enough.

    ReplyDelete