Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where Did Summer Go?

I can't believe it's September, and I equally can't believe I go back to work in just a few short days. It's been a relaxing yet incredibly weird summer. Many changes in my daily life and the struggles and emotions that go along with those changes.

Now with the school year quickly approaching even more challenges to face. Sigh, I don't know whether to be anxious or content. I hate change so I am sure that content won't be my first option. For those who don't know I am graduating from middle school to High School.

Yep I am taking on the wanker's that I thought I had finished my time in hell with for a redo. That reminds me I need to get my meds refilled....for both our safety. Actually I can't wait to see their faces when I walk into the room the first day.....I'm back bitches lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Kat you're so going to be hit on daily in high school!!

    ReplyDelete