Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Joke of the Day

Found this in my shout box yesterday from my web nemesis

timethief said:
I know you don't like me but I do like your new blog.

April 13th 2009 - Private

Only to be followed up by this:

timethief said:
Man that's exactly how I feel about you too. I don't know you and I don't like your behavior or your weekend language on the forum either but your blog is okay ... so blog on!

April 14th 2009 - Private


Ok did she not see the reference I made about forking her in the eyball in my last post...........thanks for the FUCKING laugh timethief, yeah I used Weekend words biatchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog more everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed joke of the day!

    don't you believe anything timethief would say. just an advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about that one! I've actually been away from BC for while, I think maybe I'll head over there today and stir up some shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mikes
    Oh believe me I don't believe a word of it, it's funny I was telling someone about it and I said "there must be a god, she complimented me" It was total tongue in cheek of course on my part, but this person was like I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!! THey tought I was serious and wanted to warn me lol, no worries I wasn't born yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Doug, hell you need to get over there and get your grove on, we need a little scarcasm Doug style over there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time Thief is so psycho! I had to block her on BC after some bizarre shout-outs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to block her too! She's a control freak and an egomaniac! She has to post first on every discussion, and tries to friend new members with her helpful 'advice' as soon as they join BC !

    ReplyDelete
  8. and what exactly is "weekend language"? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh live it up while you can my sources say she won't be banned much longer

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yea i agree with ya I LOVE MY SHORT BUS ......I RIDE WITH ME HELMET EVERYDAY BUT WHEN I WEAR MY HELMET ON THE SHORT BUS ITS HARD TO LICK THE WINDOWS...u know what i mean mAN i hate it .....they need to do something about that ...RIGHT NOW.....

    ReplyDelete