Saturday, November 19, 2011

And this is why I lock My Classroom Door..........

So it's fifth hour and my bladder has hit its max and there is no way in hell I am going to make it through two more hours without going to the bathroom.....normally I lock the door when leaving my class in between periods but this time the call of nature clouded all cognitive reasoning and I simply b-lined it to the teacher's lounge.

Upon my return a mere four minutes later I find the following scenario playing out in my classroom........no less than 3 students sitting on top of desks, one student sitting in my desk chair spinning themselves at a dizzying pace, another student going through my desk drawers....probably looking for some kind of sharp object to threaten another student with....and the cherry on top....one student trying to climb out of the emergency exit window. Oh and did I mention I teach high school students? Go figure huh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment