Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sir you might wanna check your pants............

Well the holiday season is upon us, and I have to say I engaged in that preholiday tradition of Black Friday. Yep I trudged to Walmart at 10pm and fought the crowds. The sad thing is I went in there for one item...........but at a fifty percent savings I thought it was worth it. Actually as crazy as that store was it wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be. However I felt it was completely hysterical that they had people guarding the electronics but I guess that's where the crazy aspect comes in and well they don't want anybody getting killed over a flat screen TV.

The funniest part of the whole night was when I went to Kohls. I got there about an hour before they opened so I just sat in the car and waited till about 5 minutes till the doors opened. As I was walking up to the building to take my place at the end of the line........some douche bag yells "Don't even think about cutting in this line".....I returned his jackhole comment with one of my own......"Geeze dude relax.....we gotta walk this way to get in line."  Obviously he was a bit paranoid that someone might get in line in front of him and grab the last toaster oven he was picking up for his wifey for Christmas.
Really of all people a MAN is freaking the fuck out about line cutting, seriously I think you need to check your pants to make sure you still have a set of balls cuz you are acting like a freaking chick.
Oh and by the way..........just for future reference jackhole......Kohls is probably the only store that actually stocks a shit load of the stuff they have on sale for black friday.....so you stood in line for god knows how long and made yourself look like a total girl all for nothing.  Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. so what'd you go for? and did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. at walmart I went for jeans and was able to get 4 pair that was it, at Kohls I really wasn't looking for anything in particular but found some great things for gifts so it was worth it

    ReplyDelete