Saturday, August 28, 2010

You know you are going to hell right?

There's a special place in hell for people who send this shit to me............

From: James Bradley
Reply to: jamesbradley.sydney@w.cn



Hi, my name is James Bradley, from Sydney Australia. I am sending you this email from the confines of my hospital room, I have been diagnosed to be suffering from a rare form of cancer known as Esophageal Cancer, to my greatest bewilderment; my doctor says me that I have only a few months to live due to the terminal illness. The news was so devastating to me, that I decided to stay within the confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days on earth quietly. I asked that my hospital room be equipped with a laptop so that I can take care of some outstanding issues. One of which is my desire to donate a sizable amount of money to cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations. I wish that you receive the funds, and assist me in disbursing the funds to cancer research institutes and other deserving charity organizations. Please, don’t mind the time taken from your busy schedule to work with me on this sole act of charity, because you will surely be compensated.

Indicate your wiliness to assist me by sending an email to my private email box (jamesbradley.sydney@w.cn) by doing so I will be able to send you more details.
Kind Regards,
James Bradley


Seriously I just want to kick people like this in the ass. I hate them almost as much as the assholes that leave spam comments on my blog, your asses are next mother fuckers!

2 comments:

  1. I say cut their ballz off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to do a blog post on one of these guys forever. I always answer them back but never get a reply for some reason. All I wanna do is see how much I can fuck with them and share it with others. Anyway, people like Stela are going to hell too!

    ReplyDelete