Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's back............

Logged into my favorite social network BC tonight to find that my web nemesis was back in all her glory.....seems someone had a moment of insanity and decided to un-ban her. Just when I thought I'd have an uneventful summer, I suddenly got the urge to fork an eyeball lol.....but you know I have to give her some kudos though, no one has come close to being able to spew venom at me like she can. Let's just say this is going to be interesting and let the games begin....muhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are they completely insane????????? Well at least they won't have an uneventful summer because they will be constantly having to babysit her. They deserve what they get

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm gonna have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete