Friday, February 4, 2011

A little Help from a friend called Celexa

Update: I was able to get my therapist to call in a percription refill for me, and let me tell you I can't wait to pick it up.....I'm just so sick of being pissed off at the world.....pissed at my financial situation, pay cuts, cutbacks, grocery prices that are outrageous, gas over $3 a gallon, that every little thing that comes out of everyone's mouth irritates the living shit out of me..........that the only person I feel I can talk to charges me $125 an hour to be on my side. But mostly pissed that I'm not able to feel normal without taking drugs. Ok going to have a good cry now, It'll all be good by morning. I hope.

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Well except for the Celexa part, my drug of choice is a Wellbutrin/Effexor cocktail. Sometimes it's nice to know that you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the anger shit, My drug of choice is also Wellbutrin, but I found with the drugs amnd just not giving a shit anymore helps out alot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! you have a new blog award on my blog :o) go claim your prize! http://tiny.cc/TOAR

    ReplyDelete