Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conversation Fail Part duex

Ok so like I said before there is a ton of stuff that has been said in my class and everyday I think nothing can top this, but it always does.  So I was talking to my biology students about how manufactures use hormones to spur growth in livestock like chicken and cows and such. Of course I had to show some somewhat distrubing video of baby chicks being injected with growth hormones. What's a biology class with out some visual aides!

So after the discussion I asked if there were any further questions....that's when one of my brillant students stated ....."Is that why I get horney when  I eat chicken nuggets"?  Insert my eyes rolling into the back of my head while responding........."not those kind of hormones Einstein".......I digress

3 comments:

  1. wow! awesome post! thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fuckin hilarious! Probably cause I would have said something smart assy like that when I was in HS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug....that does not suprise me !!!!

    ReplyDelete