Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking forward to spring

Thanks to Jeremy Barber for this guest post
This spring my condo association decided to fix up our commons and pool area. I recently ran into one of the committee members and they filled me in on all the fantastic improvements that are underway.  One of biggest improvements that were approved is an upgrade of Site Furnishings. I was really excited to hear that new Park Benches were going to be installed in the garden area and also some new picnic table to be installed  near the community pool.
Of course I was also pleased to hear about the Adirondack chairs that were ordered to be installed in the pool area. I plan on putting my name on one of those chairs this summer as I plan on planting myself in one as much as possible. Now all we need is some warm weather so we can enjoy all our new amenities 




0 comments:

Post a Comment