Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crazy Shit I do while on Ambian

So I've talked about how I take Ambian to help me sleep at night, my therapist prescribed it for me over a year ago and I have to admit that shit is the next best thing to sliced bread. When I first started taking it one of my blog readers told me to "be careful" because when he first started taking it he emailed everyone in his contact list one night telling them he had lost his penis..........yeah...I couldn't make that shit up if I tried.

Now fortunately I'm not as sensitive to this shit as they were....unless well I take a double dose. That's when things get bat shit crazy and you are doing stuff that you vaguely remember the next day and shit you downright  don't remember. I swear that stuff is like leagized roofies. You wake up in the morning and swear you're reinacting a fucking scence from The Hangover.

Let's just say I vagely remember something about the cat getting out of the house, me trying to get it back in and me pissing my pants in the process. That stuff is a gloried memory eraser I tell ya, and I can testify that it makes you a complete blithering idiot. Seriously you say shit that make absolutely no sense at all. Carring on a legimate conversation with another human being is an impossiblity, because you sound like a fucking tard. Don't believe me then just watch this..........  just don't piss your pants.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to get myself some Ambian to see if I can get fucked up like that! Lmao oh and someone should tell the big footed girl to clean her room, nasty.

    ReplyDelete