Monday, October 18, 2010

I hear she's got an itchy ass...............

So there you are at the grocery store, going up and down the aisles picking out all those regular things you purchase every week when you round the corner and run into someone you haven't seen for awhile. Of course you start chit chatting with them about what they've been up to and then the convervation turns toward you.

Just as you are telling them about how crazy your life seems to be lately, you notice that they're checking out all the shit you've got in your cart. Yeah they are downright taking fucking inventory of all the bottles of vodka, that tube of ointment for your itchy va jay jay, and that tube of preparation H. Seriously I never look at what someone else has in their cart, it doesn't freaking dawn on me to even think about it. But I'll be damned if it doesn't fucking happen to me all the time.  What the hell is up with that anyway. The worst.....when you run into other people who you go to church with, or better yet that pastor or priest! Ugh! Oh and by the way I have neither an itchy vagina or ass......just trying to make a point....So my question  is does this happen to you, or am I the only fucknut it happens to? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment