Sunday, December 20, 2009

Um I got nothing

 You know when you are asked those stupid questions by your teachers in Geography class ....wait I'm one of those stupid teachers now. Anyway, the clique "If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?" Honestly I hated that question so much I'd just rattle off the first country that came to mind that started with an A, Argentina. Not that I knew where the place even existed but it answered the question and got the teacher off my back. And well it sounded smarter than Australia. To this day I can't think of a single place I would want to go when ever I am asked that question.  

So just for kicks let's take a look see to see exactly what Traveling to Argentina  could offer. Well If I'm gonna go all the way there I might as well go to the capital and check out Hotels in Buenos Aires. Hotels in El Calafate might be an option also. So it all looks great, exotic, and interesting....but what's the cost? Suprizingly it's pretty affordable considering the distance. Seemed so more extravent and expensive as a third grader, who knew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment