Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I hate that little blue circle

I've talked before about what a heap o' crap my computer tends to be lately, and I'm beginning to think that I need a technical intervention. Sure I could surf the web for hours on end for some techno geek's blog and endlessly bang my head against the wall as I try all the little tricks they claim work for them the first time, but we are talking about me here. I am technologically retarded when it comes to fixing these things.

So the only other viable solution is to turn to the professionals and put it in their hands. The folks over at Driversacces.com have got what you need if your computer is crapping out on you like mine is. They have a variety of driver downloads, windows drivers and those all important driver updates which is what is seems to be the plauge of my computer right now. Check them out if you are having a similar problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment