Friday, January 8, 2010

This or That

I don't know which is worse, having to listen to a classroom of butt hurt kids whining all day about not having a snowday............or...........their bitchy teacher, off her meds for two days straight, pissed off that she could be spending the day taking down her fire trap of a Christmas tree, worried that it will spontaneously combust at the slightest provocation and burn her house down, causing her to have to live in a hotel for a year, or worse yet live in cardboard box down by the river........yeah I think the bat shit crazy non medicated teacher wins this one.

4 comments:

  1. HI! I have just visited your site its really very nice, I would like you to visit my site..

    cheap car tires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I just woke up out of a sound sleep just so I could go to your site and check out some cheap car tires.............fuck off

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I'd comment on the post but the previous comments are worthier.xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just hate that shit! Fucking douches!

    ReplyDelete