Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just keeping it real people

So I have an appointment with my Chiropractor tomorrow, I have to admit that I used to think they were quacks, but hell one adjustment and I swear the man is a miracle worker. Anyway as much as I love how I feel when I leave after an adjustment I have to admit the time leading up to the appointment is a bit of anxiety for me.

See it's not that I am anxious about him twisting my neck with such force that I swear he's going to paralyse me, ok I kinda freak about that a little bit. No it's the fear that I will fart when he is twisting my body in a pretzel in an attempt to allign my spine, and I am sure that clinching my ass cheeks is not not condusive to getting the best results. So wish me luck as I clinch my ass cheeks tomorrow and hopefully don't rip a big one in my chrio's face.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sat at work now with the biggest smile, and can't think how I'm going to explain it... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to advise you from eating any beans and/or Mexican food tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blogsite! I love to read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same fear when I used to go! Though more the "he's going to twist my neck off!" than farting, but that one did occasionally cross my mind as well.

    ReplyDelete