Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse......double Ugh!

Just as I finished telling you what a shitty weekend I'm having my dog decides that it's a good night to be high mainaince.....that's right I've been cleaning up dog puke piles for the past 45 minutes...and it's not like you can do anything to stop a dog from puking it's guts out.....just gotta let it ride as disgusting as it is. I do have to give the little shit some credit she only got it on the rug once, of course it was the biggest pile but at least she showed some mercy on me and did the rest of the piles in the kitchen...and the mud room, and her cage....all cleanable surfaces....then finally going outside to finish in the pouring rain......yeah Fuck my life again. Spoke too soon, here we go again

0 comments:

Post a Comment