Sunday, April 11, 2010

Would you take a pill Lady, or at least use a condom?

What is wrong with these television producers and making these show about large families?  I don't get it really...It's not like large families are a new phenomenon  or anything...hell good Catholics have been producing baker's dozens for years and were never offered a television show.

Honestly why would we want to watch the daily going ons of a woman who can't keep her legs fucking together and has just dropped her 19th kid?  I don't and can't imagine why anyone else would. I have to admit I used to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 but not because I wanted a play by play of how many meals, diaper changes and loads of laundry Kate did............no I was just waiting for the moment that Jon went ball to the walls ballistic on Kate and tried to choke her on camera....needless to say it never happened and I quit watching......What can I say I secretly root for that douche bag. 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says wholesome family values like having 19 freakin kids! Seriously I bet you her kids could play basket ball with her cooter that thing is probably so big. And to top it all off they gave her a TV show, bullshit I tell ya. Oh and I route for the douche too!

    ReplyDelete