Thursday, November 12, 2009

Get with the Program People


I saw this link to a site called BlogTelevision.net. So I'm thinking bloggers and television shows oh yeah this could be interesting...hum . But it turns out, it is a site for Direct TV Service  I wonder if they picked this domain name to get the attention of all of us blogger? Well I guess it worked on me since I clicked on it and ended up looking around eh?

 Now I already  have both cable and Direct Satellite Services  in my home....Yeah I know why both but the cable cost is written into my homeowners association fees so it's  a fixed cost. But if  you don't already, or even if you do have another company you might want to look at   Direct TV Deals  that are going on right now. It looks like they are running a special where you can get 3 months of Showtime and Starz when you buy the 129 channel special..

That's not a bad deal considering what I am paying for a zillion channels I could never in my wildest dreams ever watch. But anyway give it a look, and oh and don't believe the hype that Satellite TV goes out everytime it rains, I can count on one hand the times that has happened in the past 5 years to me. And in those cases the power went out too so not like it would have mattered anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment