Saturday, November 14, 2009

What the hell is wrong with People

Sometimes I just shake my head in total disgust at some people. I have to admit I am an Entertainment Gossip Junkie, my focus of lately is that hopelessly misunderstood Jon Gosselin. Yeah I admit I've got some unnatural attraction to that douchebag dad lately. Actually I just think it's our common hate for Kate that motivates it, but hey that's just my take on it.

Anyway I was looking for the latest daddy douchebag news when I ran accross the headline about Cindy Crawford being extorted for money, not that unbelievable, but what completley pissed me off was the headline of the story toting she was being extorted with a "sexy picture" of her 7 year old daughter.  I don't know what sick fucker wrote that article but the last time I checked depicting a 7 year old bound and gagged to a chair isn't in the slightest sexy. It's fucking sick is what it is asshole. Seriously what the hell is wrong with you people that you can't have the moral fiber to recognize that?

And what the hell is with these celebritities and hiring these wacko nannies, I mean come on you've got enough money to hire the best of the best, do a little screening before hand you idiots. And as far as the extorter(s) go I hope you rot in jail ,  preferably with a cell mate who needs a new bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment