Sunday, November 15, 2009

Planning my Escape already

Even though I haven’t seen the first snow flake of the winter yet I am thinking about summer vacation already. I didn’t go on vacation at all this last summer because money was so tight but I am hoping to get out the east coast this summer fingers crossed.

I’ve never been to South Carolina but I’m itching to go. I know they are famous for their Myrtle Beach Golf. Even though I stink at the game of golf it wouldn’t distract me from considering Myrtle Beach Golf Packages The scenery alone is enough to convince me I am a pro. Even if golf isn’t partially your thing, you can at least appreciate all that beautiful green space that Golf Myrtle Beach has to offer.

I found some info on Myrtle Beach Golf Vacations and I’ve been checking out all they have to offer such as course guides, the top 5 golf packages in the area, car rental information etc. Ok getting back to the reality at hand and get back to grading those papers cuz summer's a long ways off yet. sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment