Friday, November 6, 2009

Show me The Money

Or should I say save me da’ money. It’s hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner and with this economy I’m strapped just like everyone else. So I’m looking to stretch the buck this year but I don’t want to sacrifice quality either.

I’ve been surfing the net kind of regularly for promotion codes for all those black Friday ads that are soon to hit the web, you know when you go to finalize your order and they say do ya have any coupons or codes. Well I’ve never been able to find any in the past that were actually worth my effort spending the time looking for and then I ran across Savings.com.

It’s actually a site worth bookmarking if you are looking to save some moohla this Christmas and are slammed for time to spend hours running around God’s green earth looking for the best deals. Anyway check it out and let me know if you found any good deals, cuz I'm all about the deals this year!

4 comments:

  1. I will surely check it out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that everybody wants to have some big deals offers for Christmas in order to save some money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to become Atheist this year. Only for Christmas so I wont have to buy anyone shit!

    ReplyDelete